“We brought the Good News to you. But we did not use only words. We brought the Good News with power, with the Holy Spirit, and with
“I want to see this because the kingdom of God
We believe that children and youth will be used mightily by God in various ways that we have never imagined; to be His voice, hands
Five Goals of the Department of Education
1) Provide Biblical Curriculum based on the truths of the Bible, (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
2) Equip and train teachers to module the example of the greatest Teacher of all, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-12. Matthew 28:19-20).
3) Be the body of Christ: working as a Team and Family. Doing so in communication, accepting one another, working together for solutions and for the best for our students. (James 3:13-18, Ephesians 4:25-32).
4) For Teachers to have a strong solid relationship with God in everyday life (in life, in Word, in prayer). (John 15:1-17, Matthew 6:33).
5) Overall, that we would be sensible to God’s Agenda
Our mission is to build and disciple children and youth in God’s Word for a deeper relationship with Him with the leading of the Holy Spirit.
To then help encourage and develop spiritual growth in their lives; so that they will personally know God and make Him known to others.
Furthermore to discover the gifts that God has given to each and every one of them and use those gifts to expand His Kingdom; being baptized and filled with the Holy Spirit to be His demonstration of power here on earth.
– FDD Kids Team